Care-A-Lot Child Care & Preschool is dedicated to the promise that learning is best facilitated in an environment which is challenging, hands-on, and of course, FUN! We assist your child's teacher in creating a safe and inviting learning environment through our integrated, developmentally appropriate programs.
Focus on the individual child...
Although your child’s teacher is the critical element of any learning environment, at Care-A-Lot we believe the programs selected by the teacher play a crucial role in creating that “special” environment. Therefore, all Care-A-Lot programs possess the following characteristics:
- Integrated subject areas that make learning meaningful and fun.
- Developmentally appropriate activities which facilitate development of the “whole child”: social, intellectual, emotional and physical.
- Flexibility which allows the teacher to adapt activities to meet the individual needs of each child.
- Activities based on sound educational theories about how children learn and develop.
- A parental communication element which encourages involvement and keeps parents informed of their child’s development.
- Creative, hands-on activities which allow children to learn through experimentation / exploration.
- Activities which simulate creativity and foster a positive self-image in each child.
- Our programs incorporate many of the teaching practices embraced by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.